9.05.2011

It's about time, eh?

August blew by, and why? Because we were having lots of fun. I have adopted the European practice when it comes to vacation. That is, take the whole month of August off. Thanks to many, I'm at a place in my life when I can do that. Plus, I can't tell you how glad I was that Jess was able to get a couple of weeks off work to join us in our galivanting. Oh, it was much fun, complete with family good times, Balboa bars, lots of beach time, boat time, running and walking, early bird specials, scootering in the house, and relaxing on the back lawn at my childhood home. I've said it on this blog before and I'll say it again, Utah summers are thee best. And man! are those mountains green this year.

So hold on to your hats ladies and gents, there's going to be a lot of updating on this here blog in the next few days.

Oliver rolls our 30+ pound luggage through the airport

3 comments:

jo said...

Whoohoo! Can't wait to hear all about your travels.

kel said...

welcome back and i love the photos. i too agree that vacations should be a month long... or at least three weeks.

Natalie said...

I love that pic of Ollie. What a big helper!