9.13.2011

bp's science: forget the hiatus! (v.1)

While my bp's science posts were down for the month of August, I heard from not one, but many readers indicating that they actually kind of liked the science posts. I was pleasantly surprised. I got to thinking about this hiatus and how it needs to end. And how I'll be back every Tuesday with a scientific tidbit rain or shine (or earthquake or hurricane, both of which Jess experienced back east while we were away vacationing, sheesh!).

For this quick bp's science post, I'll share a neat video I took of a small crab we found as we were searching the tide pools in California.


Why hello there!

2 comments:

jo said...

woohoo! Good to see you crab. And even better to see my weekly dose of BP Science. Science Tuesday is again something I'll be looking forward to!

Chap said...

I liked the voices and watching the crab eating. Nice!