1. You go to your child's school office and check him or her out.
2. You start having conversations about your lawn, e.g. "Have you turned your sprinklers on yet?"
3. You ask kids what grade they are in at school.
4. You mistakenly call a 18 year-old neighbor his 15 year-old brother's name.
5. You now have several reasons to frequent Home Depot.
I think I swore to myself that I would never do anything like number 3 or 4, but just this last week, I was guilty of both. And back when I was in college I really had no idea why there were so many Home Depot commercials on television. Who is doing all that home maintenance/remodel stuff? I thought to myself. Now I know.