8.08.2017

Swim lessons

Last year my sister asked if Ollie would like to take swim lessons from a college girl in her neighborhood. I jumped on the suggestion with an emphatic YES! I'd been on the lookout for something better than what I'd tried in the past. Turns out, this girl is magic. She has the skill of swimming and she's great with the kids. I put Ansel in this year too.  Every time the two of them finish their lesson they want to stay and keep swimming (Why wouldn't you when the pool looks like that?).


Today we had our last swim lesson and both of them jumped off the diving board. A goal we had set at the beginning of summer. Woot! 




Now if only this girl could stay in college forever and continue teaching. Ian is already looking forward to it :)


2 comments:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Way to go Ollie an Ian! Ansel is so cute watching!

jo said...

This is amazing! Wow, what a great find. Does she travel to teach? We may be a little out of her zone. :)