1.09.2012

Is it 2012 already?

Yes, in fact it's the 9th.

I guess I'm surprised because we didn't do any celebrating of the New Year around here. Instead, we were on a plane heading home from our Christmas vacation on a couple of red-eye flights.

But before that, Christmas time was grand. We spent it with family and whenever I get with family I have a really good time. And that's not all, I got to see friends, eat good things, and relax. This photo pretty much sums it up for me.


That's right, this year in my stocking I received a Forever Lazy and a Faux-Snuggie. It does not get any better than that. And for those of you who are wondering, yes, I have worn the Forever Lazy around the house and I enjoy it quite a bit.

Then my sister came to visit us here and it was lots of fun. On a beautiful day in January, we visited Great Falls. Here she is showing Oliver and her daughter an insect of some sort.


2011 was good, on with 2012!

2 comments:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

I love it! Jeff often says that he thinks I should get one of those, because I seem to always be cold. That is great!

jo said...

Such a fun New Year's trip!

And I've been thinking about that bug... it could have very well been a mayfly.

Thank you for hosting us. we loved it.