10.13.2008

tag -errific III

I've been tagged to describe 6 quirky things about myself, so here I go:
  1. Sometimes when I am explaining things in primary or at work, I end my sentences in a sing-songy way. I didn't realize I did this until my friend at work said, "You must like to sing." "How'd you guess?" amazed and surprised she knew that little tidbit about me. "You end your sentences by singing sometimes." "Oh..." I responded, saddened that it wasn't because of my amazing posture or music-exuding countenance.
  2. The only person who is able to cut my hair the way I want it is my sister.
  3. I have such a hard time ending phone conversations that it sometimes makes my phone conversations awkward.
  4. I've always been interested in having good stylized handwriting. I remember being in 2nd grade and practicing my "Ns" and "Hs". In 7th grade I got chided and lost points on assignments for using all capitals and was pained when I had to change it.
  5. I prefer a chalkboard to a dry erase board and was bummed when school and church classrooms started replacing all of their chalk boards.
  6. I like to shorten words, but I think I used to do it more often. One time, while in the thick of my shortening phase, I believe I was talking to my sister and shortened the word "observation" to "ob." That's when she said I had taken the shortening word thing a little too far.
Join in the tag fun if you like.

3 comments:

kel said...

i'm glad i can cut your hair the way you like it. i guess we'll just have to settle down in closer proximity to each other (some day).

jo said...

6 reasons why I like you so much.

Natalie said...

I love it Ash! Thanks for participating! I can't wait to see if I can notice your singing in everyday conversation now. :)