6.26.2013

Efficiency

Early morning hours are my most efficient hours.  I think this is the same for most people.  I am amazed at what I can get done between 7 and 10am.  After that, I am not as consistent and I certainly cannot say much for the hours between 8 and 10pm.  I'm a person who will leave the dinner dishes for the morning.  My mom didn't like to keep dishes in the sink overnight.  I've tried to keep that habit up because it seems more fresh, but I just can't do it.

And speaking of the evening, I just read in a sleep book (Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child) that the hours between 6 and 9pm are hours that are very hard for adults to fall asleep during (barring the fact that they are over tired). And that's partially why television during that time is "prime time."  Adults will most always be awake during those times and are much more likely to watch TV.

No comments: