5.20.2008

The eats courtesy of Belgium

Belgian Waffles (Gaufres in French), delicious!
Pulling out a snail to eat
Seafood extravaganza, I tried my first oyster from this plate, after adding onion and vinegar, it wasn't bad
Euro-MinuteMaid
Waterzooi, a classic Belgian dish, or so I'm told

Before we left, my sister, who has lived in Belgium before, stated that there is so much good food here, we may gain weight. We've been here for 4 days, and I am finding that she is right. We have had the chance to enjoy many good meals here. I was wrong in assuming that European portions are small, they are not. One night, Jess ordered a couscous dish that could have fed three. Bon Appétit!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Look at you guys - eating fancy smansy dinners at nice restaurants! How is your apartment?