5.14.2008

Belgium is Belgique

Ou puis-je trover un chariot a bagages?

In a couple of days, Jess and I will take off on a grand adventure. What kind of adventure? you may ask. We are off to Belgium for a month and a half, ready to enjoy the offerings of Europe. Jess will be working at his summer internship and I, thankfully, got time off work so I could join him. We are looking forward to it.

You can bet this blog will be updated often (assuming we'll have the internet) with the neat things we see and do. If you please, join us.

5 comments:

Mumsy said...

You lucky ducks! I'm SO incredibly jealous. Have a fabulous time while you are there. :)

ash said...

Just got into belgium. It's quite a cool place. Very green, neat buildings, and great waffles (of course).an update to follow when we get internet service that isn't via a handheld device.

Lilly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilly said...

Oh gosh!!
This is wonderful!!
Of course I didn't know anything, because am horrible at keeping in touch AND I don't blog these days, and therefore I don't even look at my friends blog.
Can i still call you friend? PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN BELGIUM COME SEE ME....AM IN SWITZERLAND..GENEVA, not too far in US standards and it looks like you would be here for a while. PLEASE WRITE ME AND ALLOW ME TO HAVE YOU HERE. IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO HAVE YOU!!
Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Angie said...

Cool, Ash. I can't wait to see what Belgium is like (via you, of course). We aren't moving now, so we'll be here waiting when you get back! THis may be incredibly ignorant, but what language do they speak in Belgium? How close is it to Portugal?