5.22.2020

Right now - May edition

I have lots of photos on my phone of this cute face. 


With these cute people. 








She’s just a delightful babe. 


We also have some pics of life around these parts, going into month three of Covid-19 safety measures. 

Cousin zoom meetings. 


Watermelon faces. 


Drive-by wedding receptions. 


Swing set joy. 


Abbey Road look-a-likes. Ian did this all on his own. 


Ducklings crossing through the yard. 


Nice hikes. 


Maze ball completion. 

Mother’s Day visits. 


Good sleep sessions. 

There’s something about this slowing down that I’m enjoying quite a bit. 

1 comment:

Chap said...

I feel so honored that Elsie gave me a little "tester" smile-since it was the first time she saw my face upclose unmasked. I see here that she does giant smiles for the people she sees all the time who she loves, loves, loves!!!