3.10.2020

She’s here!

Weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 in, we are over the moon she is here! 


Elsie is the sweetest and such a joy. Introducing her to her brothers was such a treat. They were so excited!







Before I had her, I was sharing my thoughts with a friend, mentioning that I was nervous about the birth. “But Ashley,” she said, “that’s my favorite part. Those days in the hospital are the best. Those moments where your kids meet the baby are so magical.” When we were together as a family (of 6!) for the first time her words rang true. Magic. 


Having babies is a miracle. A happy, beautiful miracle where heaven touches down on earth and the moments are so surreal and intense but the euphoria is real. 

I am grateful for this time in my life. My zombie-like state is sure to stick around for a while, but the smile on my face will be there to accompany it.

No comments: