3.17.2020

Life now, the social distancing edition

Boy, am I glad Elsie was born when she was. We are thankful she is here and healthy and happy and sleeping relatively well (knock on wood). Our days are filled with this:

And this:

And this:

And some of this:

Thanks for testing out the new stroller Ian. Looks comfy!

And with school out but still in session at home we’ve done some of this:


Right now I feel like I’m in an episode of the Twilight Zone. Everyone around me is healthy. Neighbors walk the streets and friends bring over dinner and yet I’m told to stay away from them, groups larger than 10, and any business (except grocery stores!). I’m grateful my home is comfortable and I really love the people I live with. The only thing I’m really missing is social interaction with others, which just goes to show me, once again, how important our relationships are. 

Stay healthy all!

No comments: