2.07.2019

2.5

Let me take a moment and talk about this guy:

He is such a ham! He likes to tell me “go!” when we are at a stop light. He loves to eat melted cheese on crackers for breakfast. And he only eats the cheese. He loves to hang out with his big brothers. In the photo below, Ollie is giving him a piggy back ride. 

He loves the snow. He likes to eat snow in every form. Solid, liquid, fresh, and crusty. Today he asked me why some snow in our yard was yellow. I told him what it was and not to eat it. I was still worried he’d try it. He loves the snow and just yesterday he told me it tasted like sugar. 

He loves to be with mom and dad. He is the only one of our children who Jess and I have agreed to sleep in his room during nap time. This is a miracle and shows how much we love the guy. That, or we’ve softened as parents. Ha!

He loves to draw, paint, and roll clay. 

And when it’s too bright outside, it’s imperative he wear sunglasses. 

The only problem is that he’s growing too fast. But to watch him grow is the best. 

2 comments:

Chap said...

You are so good at documenting all of these cute things about Ian!!

Unknown said...

Hello
I Read your article about Deep Tissue Massage. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about pizza delivery. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work. This information is very useful for me and other peoples.
Thanks