1.02.2015

Onto 2015

We've had a nice holiday. A white Christmas. A swinging New Year's Eve. We had family come into town and got together many times. As I was saying goodbye to my sister as she and her family set off to travel home I mentioned, "I didn't get to talk to you much."  She laughed and reminded me that we had had some good talks. She was right, it's just that I always have more things to say. I needed to ask her about her theory on teaching kids piano, tell her about my Pride and Prejudice binge, and ask her how she was doing with her latest sinus infection. It was the same thing with my two brothers who took off before the end of the year. What kind of car did my brother have in his garage (that I saw in a pic)? What does my other brother think of the new Alfa Romeo? And what do they think about the future of the postal service?  The list goes on.

Here's to a new year and new things and new conversations. Here's to 2015.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yes, here's to a wonderful 2015 with a wonderful lady.