1.07.2013

Holiday sum up

I've been through all my Christmas photos, and I think I only got one decent pic of us all.  Here we are holding our matching "tube sock" stockings.  We were fans.  They could hold lots of great goodies.


We really had a great holiday with the usual family gatherings, conversation, and jokes.  We also continued the tradition of the film festival.  Oliver and Jess were stars!  They did a great job starring in a silent film called "The Actor," inspired by the 2012  movie, "The Artist."  It was a lot of fun putting together.  These guys are naturals.  Below is the magazine cover we used in the film.


And there you have it.  Time is flying by and before I know it, the snow will be melting and flowers blooming.  But before that happens, baking time reigns.  More on that later :)

1 comment:

Da said...

Love the magazine cover!