6.01.2012

Memorial Day beach visit

For Memorial Day this year, I was determined to get to the beach.  We went with friends a couple of years ago and had such a great time, I wanted to make sure we went back.  Unfortunately, youth conference for our stake coincided with this trip, so while Jess found himself on a bus with 100+ youth, Oliver and I hung out with my brother and his wife and baby at the beach.  We had a wonderful time!  It was great to hang out with family.  Needless to say, we missed having Jess around, but I guess that just means we'll have to do this again soon!

Enjoying the sun and the sand, and missing Dad



Oliver on the same beach, in the same swimming suit no less, in 2010 and 2012.  Man, how that kid grows!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Maybe we can get another year out of ollie's swim suit?

Chap said...

I love that photo of Oliver in the same suit 2 years earlier and now!

Natalie said...

I thought about you on Memorial Day and wished I was at the beach with you. Little did I know that you were there! I'm glad you had a good time without us. :)