3.05.2010

2:41 is all

I've been pondering whether or not I should post this video my sister-in-law sent me in an email the other day (thanks!), but I just have to do it. I can't stop thinking about how hilarious it is. Hopefully, you'll get a good laugh out of it too. Here are the top 5 reasons this video is worth 2 minutes and 41 seconds:

1. The lip synching talent of the performer is sub-par at best and therefore quite enjoyable.
2. The arm movement choreography is one of a kind.
3. The 1976 decor, fashion, and hair style can't be beat.
4. The tune is catchy.
5. You can watch this video over and over again and find something new to laugh at every time.

With that I give you the Russian version of The Lawrence Welk Show.

5 comments:

Janice said...

Last night, we got a call from brother number 2. We picked up the phone and he started singing this to us. He said he played it for everyone in the OR. One of the best youtube finds out there.

jo said...

Agreed on all counts. There are so many reasons why I watch this clip over and over again. The tune has been in my head for days.

I can just see brother number 2 singing it through the phone. Dang... it got there before me.

jo said...

"he" got there before me. sorry.

kel said...

little Ash will say she wants to see this video so she can dance to it but she ends up just staring in confusion or awe or bewilderment. still she can't get enough and we can't either.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

that was amazing. i can just hear jess singing this. the best part though is that is what ben looks like when he lip syncs to songs. seriously every sunday he can't help himself but start lip syncing to "songs of the sabbath" and his face is exactly like that. i am talking arms and everything. twins.