2.05.2010

Bahh!

That's what I'm saying right now, as I just sent 42 invitations to people to join goodreads. True, some of those 42 I wanted to invite, but the other few dozen or so are people in my inbox that I hardly know or who I only emailed back when I was in graduate school. I can just see them now, "ashley... who? wants to be my friend on goodreads?"

This is not the only time I've clicked on a button too quickly, by mistake, never to be able to undo the action again. I wish the internet had an undo selection sometimes. I am fond of it in Word, iMovie, PowerPoint; why not the internet?

Well, here's to the 42 people I've invited. Who knows, I may get a few new buddies in the mix.

3 comments:

Janice said...

I did that on goodreads too. It must be easy to do.

jo said...

I like your perspective. A few new buddies indeed.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

they have almost duped me several times... so sneaky...