2.17.2010

An attempt at efficiency

Have you ever had those days where you think you've planned to have a perfect day of errands? You've addressed every package you're taking to the post office, you've prepared healthy snacks for your errand-going buddy, you're even looking put together for a nice trip to the clothier. The drive to your first stop is pleasant. You sing to the CD playing. You enjoy the surroundings. "Wow," you think to yourself, "I am really efficient today." Then, as you get out of the car and walk into said first stop, you realize you've forgotten noneother than your wallet. Yep. You need your wallet to complete all errands. Even to pay for the postage on those wonderfully packaged mail items.

We had a nice drive though.

Post edit: ran all errands today (2/18/10) with my wallet. huzzah!

3 comments:

kel said...

ahhh, yes. those are such beautifully frustrating moments.

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Oh man! I've been there. That's why I owe another $1.00 for this red box DVD sitting next to the computer.

jo said...

Can I just tell you that this has happened to me on several occasions. Are you telling me, I'll never grow out of it?