4.22.2009

Central Park, part two


The beats of Michael Jackson were playing near this stage. A group of dancers asked Sunday afternoon strollers to form a circle and watch. I was intrigued by the guy wearing Michael Jackson gear so we decided to stop (taking a seat on a bench). Jess handed me a dollar to give to the crew after the performance. He's nice like that. The performance had just begun when a couple of police men had to stop the show. People booed, others walked away. One of the dancers exclaimed, "We've got to stop the show, but you are welcome to give us money." I didn't give them our dollar. I guess I'm like that. I'll give the cash if I like what I've seen, but it's not a guaranteed donation. Should I have given the money because they were stopped by the cops? Or is that the exact reason why I shouldn't have given them money? An ethical question indeed. It appears I'm thinking about this dilemma in the photo above.

3 comments:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Wow! You almost look pregnant in the picture!

Janice said...

You look very cute pregnant. Anxious to meet the new little guy.

Mumsy said...

You are so cute!