3.25.2009

27 and cheese sandwich

Not sure why it's taken me so long to discover that cheese sandwiches are delicious. I've had grilled cheese, and those are good too. But a simple wheat bread, New York cheddar cheese, dijon mustard, and pickle sandwich is quite wonderful. Wouldn't you agree?

On another note, I was doing some internet surfing for baby goods and I came upon some dad t-shirts with the follow sayings on the front, including On Daddy Duty, This Dad Does Diapers, This Dad Gets Up. Made me get thinking about some other things a dad t-shirt could say (think back to your middle school days):
3am
baby crying
diaper needs changing
no sleep for days
rocking for 30+ minutes
no calming down
dark outside
NO FEAR

4 comments:

jo said...

You should send that to Tatoo My Tee for sure.

And I'm with you on the cheese sandwhich. What other cheeses do you think would be good? A little swiss?

Natalie said...

You totally need to make that shirt for Jess.

Da said...

Once in a while a nice grilled cheese sandwich is sooo yummy! Oh another quote for you: "Dad on Baby Steroids"

Melanie said...

I came across your blog from Angie's blog. This is Melanie (Willis) Wilde. Congrats on the upcoming baby. Your blog is great.