2.21.2009

EQ Pick n' Roll

There's nothin' like a night of Elder's Quorum basketball for some sports entertainment. Complete with short jerseys and smack talk.
Made me want to play some basketball myself. It's been a while. At home growing up, we had a court outside on the east side of the house. We spent hours playing basketball. We'd play til it got dark outside and we could hardly see the ball. We didn't have short jerseys, but on occassion I would be wearing some short shorts. My brother called them my seventies shorts, because when I would try to defend him, they'd look all John Stockon like. We were true basketball players I tell ya.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good old church ball. Too bad Adam's ankle has been hurting. He was really hoping to play this year. I guess that's what he gets for playing Thanksgiving football...