2.21.2008

5 degrees to Kevin Bacon

But Ash, you've got it wrong, it's the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon or 6 degrees of separation, not 5. Well, of course, but I've got a theory that with blogging you can link to anyone, with the exception that they must have a blog, in at least 5 links. So, if we assumed that everyone had a blog, I would say that you could link to anyone in a maximum of 5 links. I've decreased the number because people can link to a blog without the other knowing it, that is you may not know the person or have never seen the person, but if you like his/her blog you may decide to link to it. Okay, my theory really isn't all that scientific and I haven't really run any tests to prove it. My point is that when you get going in this world of blog, you can link from you to your friend to her brother to the kid you sat by in math class and then to Mr. Bacon. It's crazy how it seems to be that way at least.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Mmmm, bacon.

Chap said...

Interesting. Just finished a coconut cream pie at Ted's by the north shore. Yum

kel said...

indweed. i've found people and people have found me. it's a pretty interesting way to reconnect. i rather enjoy it.

oh, and mmmm, bacon too.

Janice said...

I was approached at the swimming pool by a girl who recognized me from my blog. She was a good friend of yours from Junior high school. So, yes, I agree.

jo said...

and that's why the blogging work is a little freaky...

and look what I can do

freaky

that's freaky too