11.02.2023

What kids say...

Yesterday, Ian came home with a cold. He came through the door with malaise but he still wanted to go play and therefore asked, "Can you give me some medicine so I can get going?" To which I replied, "You'd better stay home from friends' houses today and rest." Finally, when evening came, I wanted to give him some medicine to help him sleep better. Within 15 minutes he responded, "This medicine is amazing. My throat feels better, my head feels better, and I have so much energy!"


Elsie came with us to the podiatrist for Ian's foot appointment. He's dealing with a small thorn piece that is stuck in the ball of his foot. Anyhow, I was explaining that we were at the foot doctor and that it was a different place than the pediatrician. Later that afternoon, Elsie was feeling a scratch on her chin that was irritating. She then said, "Mom, I think I need to go to the chin doctor."

And with that, we stand by ibuprofen and are on the lookout for a chin doctor.

No comments: