6.30.2021

June!

This last month has been filled with gratitude for my family and the father of my kiddos. My favorite was coming home from a church meeting to see this:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that gets so sleepy when reading my kids books. One time, I was on the third book of a reading session and I heard Ansel say, “mom, you’re not making any sense! You’re not reading it right.” I was falling asleep right then and there while trying to read!

This guy took the boys to Moab and had a great time with some neighbor friend families. One of my favorite pics ever. 

For Jess’s birthday we had a date at a fancy restaurant. We talked about how we aren’t the young family in our neighborhood anymore. I can’t believe the stage we’re in, but it’s a good stage nonetheless. 

We’ve ventured a bit this month. First to a creek that was almost dry even though it had been running three days previous. 

Elsie wanted to drink the water. Ian took off his shoes likety split and hopped over the rocks. Ollie and Ansel threw rocks and made jokes. I find myself laughing on the regular with those two. 

Jess helps Elsie do it all because she wants to do everything the big kids do. 

But sometimes she just has to be picked up and told no.

We went to Lagoon! 

And to the park!

There has been LOTS of reading. 

And some getting soaked in the summer rain. 

And finally, we finished it all off with a happy birthday! Say “cheese!”




No comments: