6.19.2020

Today

Today I:

- rocked Elsie to sleep singing “every town,” “twinkle, twinkle little star,” and “go to sleep little Elsie (a nap song I made up).” She was comfy and cozy. 

- exercised with Ansel and Ian at my sides using large tomato cans as weights. The boys were quite good at the leg lifts and I loved watching them use the tomato cans, “these are heavy mom! But look at me lift them!”

- reminded Oliver he needed to go feed a friend’s dog. He asked for wipes and a plastic bag just in case the dog had an accident in the house. He wanted to be prepared for anything. Ha!

- played Scrabble with Oliver, Ansel, and Ian. They were all pretty into it except Ian. However, at the end, they were all pretty done. I remember this feeling playing as a kid with my mom. I couldn’t believe her patience! But now I am the mom, not even bothered, actually enjoying the game. How did I get here?






1 comment:

Chap said...

What a great life!! Elsie's eyes look so pretty in that photo and I love the picture of the boys! Good job, Mom!!