10.07.2019

T-shirt design

Last year, Oliver’s school had a competition to design the graphic for next year’s t-shirts. All fourth graders were included in the competition and five favorites were chosen. Oliver’s design was included and I remember him coming home letting me know. He said something like, “My design was chosen and now we’ll wait to see who wins. It’d be cool if mine won, but you never know.” Later in the week, those five favorites were voted on by the PTA board and Oliver’s design won! He was so excited! They’ve now been made into t-shirts for this year. 

My favorite: “Be Strong • Try Hard.” It’s fun to see his name on the back as the designer. 

My friend who prepares the shirts for the school said so many people are digging the design that they’ve asked to buy one for themselves! 

No comments: