4.25.2019

In the blossoms

When Spring springs we love taking in all of the blossoms. Around our house we have crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, and tulips. We also love to see the cherry and plum trees burst with buds. 

This past weekend we headed downtown to check out the cherry blossoms. While we walked through the trees, I mentioned to Jess that this day reminded me of the tidal basin cherry blossoms in D.C. 

We took lots of photos as well as time-lapse and slow motion videos. 

The kids rolled down the Capitol Building hills. 

And found bugs on the trail. 

It was a beautiful day. I have lived in this city the majority of my life and never have I been up to see the blossoms. It was a treat to be there with this group. 

1 comment:

hotpockette said...

came across this blog while jokingly searching "boiled pizza" on google, didn't expect to find something so wholesome. great username, by the way.

I have no clue if you read your comments, but I wish you all well.