9.15.2010

Home visit, Installment IV:

After Lagoon, we needed to get serious. I mean, c'mon. So off to my brother's graduation we went. It was good times, with the graduation going off splendidly. Wahoo to my brother! I was really glad I could be there. Here's the best photo I got of the grad. Needless to say, I don't have a zoom lens.


Then a visit down to Provo proved to be good times. Oliver must have climbed the porch stairs 20+ times. It's what hanging out with family on a summer night should be.

A pretty big summer rain came our direction in Salt Lake. We went out and watched the rain. My dad fell asleep to the dibble, dibble, dop. Oliver decided to go walk around in it. We had to come inside and warm up. Another pleasant summer afternoon.

1 comment:

jo said...

Go napping thing!