5.08.2009

Guest book Signing Table

My brother's getting married today to a wonderful girl. I am very happy for them indeed! Unfortunately, husband and I can't make it to the festivities seeing as we've got another project (i.e. growing babe) in the works. In March, when I visited my family over spring break, my brother, sister and I discussed how I could "be" at the wedding without really being there. We came up with video-conferencing. The engaged couple said I could be at the guest book signing table. So I practiced last night.

Here I am greeting the guests as they arrive at the reception.
And here I am asking them to sign the guest book.
I think this is a great idea. We laughed about it all evening.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome. I love it!

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

That is hilarious! Are you doing it for real? Man, I would love to see that. My parents are going to the reception I'm sure they'll love it!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

That's really funny. Who needs a "wedding video" when you have Ash as the greeter?

Natalie said...

That's pure hilarity! If you're really doing that I may have to crash your bro's wedding!

kel said...

we missed you guys! it was a great time of love, chaos and gab. but we'll see you (3) soon!

Kelly said...

This is such a good idea!!! Love it! Can't wait to see pictures of how your "little project" works out.

jo said...

Why did we not think of it before? We did indeed miss you, but are excited for the upcoming event.