3.12.2008

tag -eriffic II

I've been tagged to suggest six things everyone should accomplish/do before they turn 18:

Before I give my suggestions, I find it uncanny that on the back of the Reese's Puffs cereal box there are some great, and I mean awesome, suggestions for this very tag. Click on the photo to enlarge and read them all!

And now for mine:
1. Learn to be nice to everyone in high school, even the people that it may not be cool to be nice to.
2. Practice typing with Mavis Beacon (to prepare for the many papers you'll write in college).
3. Learn to budget/write a check/pay a tip.
4. Learn to drive a manual transmission car.
5. Do well on your standardized tests.
6. Make hugging your mom and dad a frequent activity.

4 comments:

jo said...

ah mavis beacon. taught me everything i know...

and i like the hugging mom and dad bit. wise words.

Janice said...

Maybe this should be before you have kids but: ENJOY SLEEP. You never get it that same way again.

Trisha said...

Hey, I stopped by your blog:) I've read that list on the Resees box too, I'm still short a few...
Anyway- your blog is fun:)

Natalie said...

That Reese's box is hilarious! I love it. But I think your suggestions are better. :)